[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Client 1.6.0 beta1 released

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Tue Apr 8 14:50:57 GMT 2014

Dear Community,

it's beta time again: Today, we proudly released beta 1 of the next big
release of the ownCloud Desktop Sync Client. The upcoming 1.6.0 will
mainly target on sync performance: Parallel up- and downloads, improved
stat'ing on Windows Platforms and highly optimized sync journal access
code are the highlights of the changelog.

As usual, we like to ask for your help on testing the betas to make sure
that we will have a very good final release.

Please grab the beta builds from
http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing
and test it on a test account, of course without any critical data!

Please report bugs that you found in our issue tracker on
http://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues

Please don't forget to check if it is already reported. Also, if you
reported a bug earlier, please update your report with any new findings
you might have with the new version. Please especially note if the bug
was fixed in the beta, so that we can close it verified.

Thanks,

Klaas
for the whole desktop client team