[owncloud-devel] GPS Tracker for OwnCloud

Michael mike at draftx.net
Thu Apr 10 21:12:46 GMT 2014

I would very much like this feature. I would like to be able to track where
I am historically, using my phone.

I'm honestly excited about this, I was talking to friends about how it
would be a neat thing to have for myself last week, and this fits amazingly
into Owncloud, because I want to store this info on my own server, not give
it to someone else.