[owncloud-devel] New provider in files_external app

Duarte Velez Grilo me at duarte.vg
Fri Apr 18 14:46:27 GMT 2014

> On 18.04.2014, at 11:36, Duarte Velez Grilo <me at duarte.vg> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to add a new provider to the files_external app.
>
> Hi,
>
> so you want to implement support for a new external storage? This is very cool.
> What do you want to implement?

Correct. I'd like to add this one: https://meocloud.pt/. The
documentation is in Portuguese but, from what I gather, the
implementation is very very similar to Dropbox's.

>> To whom
>> should I point my questions?
>
> In master/ownCloud 7 we have a new API to register external storages without the need to change files_external.
>
> I think you can discuss all further questions here on the mailinglist or on IRC.

Ok, cool. Should I issue a pull request or something? I'm better at
changing code according to the needs than creating from scratch, so if
there's already something from where I can start it would be great. :)

> Thanks a lot :-)
>
> Frank

Thank you!

Duarte