[owncloud-devel] Fwd: LinuxTag 2014

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:07:02 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Again the question about LinuxTag 2014 (May 8-10 in Berlin), but this time I
spam devel with it, sorry - but I bet most of you are not on the -events
mailing list! (maybe you should be?)

Is anybody here able and willing to give a short 45 minute workshop once a
day about ownCloud development at LT? 45 minutes is not long - a short
introduction to app development should not be hard at all. I'm sure we can
arrange travel support* if it is problematic to travel to Berlin.

You get:
* hugs and all the club mate you can drink;
* free Linuxtag entree and food (eur 89 otherwise)
* Access to Re:Publica exhibition area
* Droidcon access on Saturday

I really need at least two people willing to do this... Pretty please?
Read below for details on the plan...

Cheers,
Jos

With 'travel support' I don't mean I come pick you up and personally carry
you there, I was thinking about financial support to help with the costs for
a train ticket and/or hotel. But if being carried is really important for
you, maybe we can arrange something - just contact me ;-)