[owncloud-devel] Python client lib for ownCloud

Hefee hefee at netzguerilla.net
Mon Apr 28 08:55:49 GMT 2014

Hey,

nice. Actually I am a dev of pyOwncloud and actually we stopped developing,
'cause owncloud destroys the libocsync and says that libowncloudsync isn't
stable too. So It was to much work to keep it running. I'm also very curous,
that owncloud stablize the libowncloudsync...

But your approch is different, you use the webdav directly and don't care
about owncloud-client :)

Maybe you want to send an email there, too and we'll see if we can work
together somehow.

Regards,

hefee