[owncloud-devel] Python client lib for ownCloud

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Apr 28 09:07:05 GMT 2014

Hi Hefee,

Thanks for the info. :-)

The purpose of pyocclient was mostly to give access to APIs using Python
(similar to how Twitter or Dropbox have Python libs), not syncing.

I had the feeling that pyOwncloud was mostly like the sync client,
wrapped in Python and runnable from the CLI, which is nice for running
on a server or as a service. I'm not sure yet whether it makes sense to
merge them somehow, I need to take some time to look into the details.

Cheers,

Vincent