[owncloud-devel] Python client lib for ownCloud

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Apr 28 09:44:51 GMT 2014

On 28.04.2014 10:55, Hefee wrote:
> Hey,
>
> nice. Actually I am a dev of pyOwncloud and actually we stopped developing,
> 'cause owncloud destroys the libocsync and says that libowncloudsync isn't
> stable too. So It was to much work to keep it running. I'm also very curous,
> that owncloud stablize the libowncloudsync...

Well, I think here is a kind of misunderstanding. The issue with
libowncloudsync is that we do not have a reliable second stakeholder
that uses libowncloudsync, next to mirall. And I would not declare an
API that fits one usecase as stable. Or turn it the positive way: I'd be
happy to consider your and maybe the plasma sync clients input to make
libowncloudsync stable and useful for more than one stakeholder.

regards,
Klaas