[owncloud-devel] Python client lib for ownCloud

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Apr 28 10:24:32 GMT 2014

I also had JS on my mind.

The thing with JS is that there are at least two different use cases:
1) JS lib for Node JS to connect to ownCloud from the server side
and
2) JS lib for the browser

For 2), the way the connection is made would be different, but the API
could be the same (and even use remote storage internally)

Having libs in many languages would help spawn more projects and
integration with ownCloud.

Cheers,

Vincent