[owncloud-devel] New provider in files_external app

Duarte Velez Grilo me at duarte.vg
Mon Apr 28 11:20:15 GMT 2014

Hi Vincent,

thank you for your input. :)

Yes, a separate app would probably be the best option, but like I said
before, I can hack stuff together, but from scratch, not so much. :) If
there's anything that I can take as an example, I'll be happy to look
into it.

About the popularity, you're right, the service is not very known
outside Portugal, but here is quite popular.

Cheers,
Duarte