[owncloud-devel] New sharing arrived, who wants to give it a try?

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Tue Apr 29 15:48:24 GMT 2014

Hi all,

last week we merged some large changes to the files sharing app to our
development branch (master). Basically we removed the "Shared"-folder.
By default shares are now stored in your root folder and you can freely
move and rename them. So you can organize your shared files the way you
wish.

It would be great if as many people as possible could test it, so that
we can iron out the last remaining bugs before the next major release.

If you are familiar with git you can check out the latest code directly
from GitHub[1] or simply download our daily tar file[2].

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core
[2]
http://download.owncloud.org/community/daily/owncloud-daily-master.tar.bz2

Looking forward to your feedback!