[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Client 1.6.0 beta2 released

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 30 12:21:50 GMT 2014

Hi Klaas,

I'm on openSUSE 13.1 x86_64.

I tried switching to the OBS testing repo from the stable repo and
install owncloud-client 1.6.0 beta2 and am getting this message when I
run it:

owncloud: error while loading shared libraries: libocsync.so.0: cannot

These packages are installed:
i | libowncloudsync0            | package    | 1.6.0beta2-5.1 | x86_64 |
isv:ownCloud:community:testing
i | owncloud-client             | package    | 1.6.0beta2-5.1 | x86_64 |
isv:ownCloud:community:testing
i | owncloud-client-l10n        | package    | 1.6.0beta2-5.1 | x86_64 |
isv:ownCloud:community:testing

The missing lib is present in the package:
% rpm -ql libowncloudsync0
/usr/lib64/libowncloudsync.so.0
/usr/lib64/libowncloudsync.so.1.6.0
/usr/lib64/owncloud
/usr/lib64/owncloud/libocsync.so.0
/usr/lib64/owncloud/libocsync.so.0.2.1

% sudo /sbin/ldconfig -p | grep ocsync
does not find it

  % sudo /sbin/ldconfig -p | grep owncloud
        libowncloudsync.so.0 (libc6,x86-64) =>
/usr/lib64/libowncloudsync.so.0

Thanks,

Vincent