[owncloud-devel] Tipps for Owncloud upgrade

Hoffmann, Patrick HOP at bito.de
Wed Apr 30 12:44:54 GMT 2014

Hey Michael,

thanks for your reply, of course I make a snapshot before I start the update ☺.
I’ve read through the admin_manual, but for example I had all kinds of errors over the time like
„fix this“, when I tried to update. Just wanted to know if someone has some tipps, like setting permissions for
files in advance. But when no one has some well known problems, then I’ll try try it with the current state.

Cheers

Patrick