[owncloud-devel] documentation master open for 8.0 feature documentation

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Thu Dec 4 15:20:59 GMT 2014

Hi,

since enough 8.0 features worth documenting have piled up (thanks Morris
for the reminder), I have now forked stable7 from master. The master
branch now bears a 8.0 version number. I have adjusted the publishing
jobs accordingly:

- stable7 gets published to
doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/{admin,user,developer}_manual.
- master gets published to
doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/{admin,user,developer}_manual.

Additionally, master stays responsible for the doc.owncloud.org/ index
document (which is generated from the index/ directory)

Cheers,
  Daniel