[owncloud-devel] Mirall-repo renaming

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Tue Dec 9 08:04:45 GMT 2014

Hi,

as some of you may already have noticed, we have renamed the mirall
GitHub repository to "client". The new URL is
https://github.com/owncloud/client. Here is a short FAQ:

Q: Why did you rename the repository?
A: The application started out under the name "Mirall", but the
application is known as the ownCloud client for most of its existence.
We are merely reflecting this chance, hoping to put an end to confusion
from non-technical users
(https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues is a much more logical place
to look out for).

Q: Won't this break a lot of infrastructure and links?