[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Client 1.7.1 beta1 Released!

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Tue Dec 9 15:46:36 GMT 2014

Hi,

Santa Claus has just moved on, and now its our turn again: Today we
released ownCloud Client 1.7.1 beta1.

It is a bugfix release for 1.7.0 and does not contain big new features,
but quite some bugfixes. We asked your help in testing this beta very
carefully. Of course, as usual with unreleased software, make sure to
have a proper backup of your data when using it with somehow important data.

Please use the builds below for any testing and report bugs to the
github issue tracker.

We will release another RC beginning of next week and the final is
planned for december 18th latest.

Thanks a lot for your support!

regards,

Klaas