[owncloud-devel] trusted_domains and home networks

Johannes Ernst johannes.ernst at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:01:04 GMT 2014

> On Dec 11, 2014, at 11:51, Lukas Reschke <lukas at statuscode.ch> wrote:
>
>> On 11 Dec 2014, at 20:49, Johannes Ernst <johannes.ernst at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2. Or allow a glob-style expression such as ‘192.168.*.*’
>
> I’d be okay with that change if a PR including unit-tests and documentation change (owncloud/documentation) is provided :-)

Not an unreasonable request :-)

However, I’m not certain how to unit-test against varying IP addresses… the closest tests I can find in the core repository seem to be in tests/settings/controller/securitysettingscontrollertest.php but I’m not entirely sure what those tests actually test. Do they just test that the API works, or do they actually check incoming requests against the trusted_domains value?

Cheers,

Johannes.