[owncloud-devel] External Storages

Pierre Jochem pierrejochem at msn.com
Thu Dec 18 08:51:18 GMT 2014

Dear Jos,

I will deliver what I learned as soon as I’m finished with the storage.

Current stage: I can see the files from the storage and can change a directory, but need to implement further methods for creating, deleting, rename a directory and a stat function for the files.

Download is only half done. Can see preview images but file download is not working... Trouble shooting is sometimes a bit hard but that is a challenge for me :-D

Cheers,

Pierre