[owncloud-devel] [Owncloud] Pictures App Improvements

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sun Feb 9 06:14:55 MET 2014

Hey Tim,

That's cool! If you want to make a better Pictures app, I do suggest you contribute to the existing one to improve it. That way we work on one proper app instead of multiple half-done ones. ;)

You can find it at http://github.com/owncloud/apps in the "gallery" folder.
Best is if you also subscribe to the devel at owncloud.org developer list and join the #owncloud-dev and #owncloud-design channels on IRC (freenode).

Cheers!