[owncloud-devel] WebDAV problem

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Feb 13 09:49:36 MET 2014

On 13.02.2014 08:13, Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:

Thanks for your protection, but I think we should be relaxed.
This one is indeed something that could be discussed on the devel list
as there seems to be something fishy with the way we handle the
Content-Type header.

I think the Content-Type header should not prevent the server from
accepting a PUT, but we have had related issues in the past, see
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/1124

I fixed that by actually adding the Content-Type to the PUT request. Not
sure if that helps you out here, but it might be a hint.

Of course a bug report can not harm, I am not sure if Evert, who is the
master of the WebDAV implementation, reads the list.

 > The developer list is for developer and development discussion.
oh yeah, indeed :-)

regards,

Klaas