[owncloud-devel] Pull request review-athon

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Feb 19 19:52:44 MET 2014

Homies,

now that many of us are in Stuttgart for this week, we should do
something similar to our usual bughunting sessions.

And because we have more than 120 open pull requests at the moment, it
seems apt to go through them. Starting with the oldest / least recently
updated ones, review them, help the contributors, test them, etc. Focus
is on core this time: http://github.com/owncloud/core/pulls

We’ll do the review-athon 14:00–16:00 CET tomorrow, and longer if we
like to. Everyone who wants to help remotely is very welcome to do so.
We’ll all hang out on #owncloud-dev in IRC.

See you tomorrow!