[owncloud-devel] [OwnCloud-Packaging] ownCloud 6.0.2 planing

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Feb 20 16:21:39 MET 2014

Hi,

thanks a lot for the feedback. This is very helpful.
The thing is that we are talking here about a minimal security and important bug fix release only. The changes in 6.0.2 are all developed, reviewed and tested in master already. Additionally they are individually selected for backporting to stable6 because we don't want to break things.

The latest state of the stable6 branch can always be downloaded and tested in the daily build independently from an RC release.
download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-daily-stable6.tar.bz2

Everyone who wants to help testing is more then welcome to test this and report bugs if anything is found.

I hope this makes sense for everyone.

Frank