[owncloud-devel] [app] Workin2gether - support request

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Feb 24 10:04:35 MET 2014

Hi Patrick,

The file actions can currently only be added from the JS side, not PHP.

A similar case like yours is for shared files, which work like this.
1. File list is loaded
2. Event "fileActionsReady" is triggered (see
"apps/files_sharing/js/share.js")
3. Call to OC.Share.loadIcons (in "core/js/share.js") which load the
sharing information
4. Update to file share icons

You might want to do something similar in your case.

I'm not sure whether locking the files the way you do is a good idea.

Will you try and block the sync client from uploading by returning 403
for locked files ? I'm not sure what the sync client will do in such
cases, it will probably skip that file and retry later.

Cheers,

Vincent