[owncloud-devel] Pull Request review Fridays

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Feb 26 15:45:55 MET 2014

Hey folks,

as you probably read on the list, we had a pull-request review-athon of
2 hours last week. During that time we managed to review more than 20
pull requests.
It’s very important to tend to the pull requests and review them, so
we’re doing this regularly from now on.

* Every Friday
* 14:00–16:00 CET
* Everyone is welcome

Pull requests are at http://github.com/owncloud/core/pulls (of course
you’re welcome to also review pulls in the repositories of the apps)
And join the IRC channel #owncloud-dev on freenode to communicate with
the other developers if you have questions.

Priority is on:
* pull requests which existed for a long time (sort by »least recently
changed« and »oldest«)
* as well as contributors which only have a single pull request (see the
left sidebar for the numbers)

See you!