[owncloud-devel] Where is [Maximum upload size] in Owncloud 6.0.4 ??

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Thu Jul 3 09:25:50 GMT 2014

Hi,

Usually you'd need to tweak that value in your php.ini configuration.

But the setting in the "Admin" page will only appear if the ".htaccess"
file is writable for the web server process.
Because if it's not writable then it won't be changeable, so ownCloud
doesn't show it.

You can try "chown www:www /path/to/owncloud/.htaccess"
Then the setting should become visible.

Cheers,

Vincent