[owncloud-devel] 7 RC1

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri Jul 4 00:50:50 GMT 2014

Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7.0.0 RC 1 today.

A lot of bugs are fixed compared with the beta from last week

Features:
http://owncloud.org/seven/

Download:
http://owncloud.org/install/

We also have brand new daily builds of the stable7 branches now
http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-daily-stable7.tar.bz2

We are looking for testes who are willing to give it a try and help us to iron out the last remaining issues. More information is here: https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-7-beta-is-out-help-us-test-it/

And we still have a lot of issues on the issue tracker that needs to be verified, reproduces and fixed. So everybody can help.

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!

Frank