[owncloud-devel] [testpilots] ownCloud 7 RC 2

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Mon Jul 14 05:54:07 GMT 2014

Looks like the tarball is broken / truncated:

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
        perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Inappropriate ioctl for device
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

owncloud/apps/contacts/js/modernizr.js
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

The file size is only 3.3 MB instead of the usual 30+ MB.

Frank, please have a look!

Vincent