[owncloud-devel] [testpilots] ownCloud 7 RC 2

Dominic Bublitz dominic at bublitz.biz
Mon Jul 14 10:49:18 GMT 2014

Hey,

the zip file looks good
(http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-7.0.0RC2.zip)

Dominic

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: testpilots-bounces at owncloud.org
[mailto:testpilots-bounces at owncloud.org] Im Auftrag von Vincent Petry
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juli 2014 07:54
An: Frank Karlitschek; List for Developers of ownCloud;
testpilots at owncloud.org
Betreff: Re: [testpilots] ownCloud 7 RC 2

Looks like the tarball is broken / truncated:

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
        perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Inappropriate ioctl for device
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover data from
undamaged sections of corrupted files.

owncloud/apps/contacts/js/modernizr.js
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

The file size is only 3.3 MB instead of the usual 30+ MB.

Frank, please have a look!

Vincent

On 07/14/2014 05:59 AM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7 RC2 today.
>
> A lot of bugs are fixed compared with the beta and RC from last week
>

> Features:
> http://owncloud.org/seven/
>
> Download:
> http://owncloud.org/install/
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-7.0.0RC2.tar.b
> z2
>
> The updated timeline is here:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features
>

> We also have brand new daily builds of the stable7 branches now
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-daily-stable7.tar.bz2
>
> We are looking for testes who are willing to give it a try and help us
> to iron out the last remaining issues. More information is here:
> https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-7-beta-is-out-help-us-test-it/
>
> And we still have a lot of issues on the issue tracker that needs to be
verified, reproduces and fixed. So everybody can help.