[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7 RC 2

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Jul 16 13:53:08 GMT 2014

The Notes and Music apps seem to be missing from the release.
I was under the impression the updater code is done and thus now those
two apps could be included.

Cause they are really well done and good examples of useful apps. If
Bernhard and Morris agree their apps are ready for prime-time, it would
be cool to include them.