[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Contributor Conference travel support

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:17:47 GMT 2014

Hi all,

As you know - less than 6 weeks from now, the ownCloud Contributor Conference
will kick off. Time to start booking!

We want as many contributors to be there as possible. For some of you, money
is the reason they can't make it. For those, we have a limited budget to
support travel- and hotel costs. I've already received some requests and
hereby invite the rest of you to ask when you need it.

So, if you can't make it to the event without financial support: send me an
estimation of travel- and hotel costs and we see what we can do.

Note:
* There is a limited budget and we will have to prioritize.
* We reimburse afterward based on receipts
* We pay at most 80% of the estimation you send to me. If the costs turn out
higher, sorry. If they are lower, we pay at most 80% of the receipt values!

Deadline is *this Friday*. After that, if there is budget left - first come,
first serve.

Again, we want as many of you to be there, so if you can't make it without
support - please, don't hesitate to let me know. If you CAN make it without
financial help, please give others a chance to get support. You can also
indicate you don't need the full 80% but, for example, only 50 or even less.

Ideally, mail my owncloud.com address (jos at etc) but gmail is fine, too :D

And for those who didn't register yet - do so! See http://owncloud.org/conf

It will be fun ;-)
Jos