[owncloud-devel] Room Sharing at ownCloud Contributor Conf

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:41:36 GMT 2014

Hi,

I will be in Berlin for the conference most probably on 25th August and
till 31st August. If anyone has booked a room which allows 2 people / or is
yet to book a room, we can share / book together if you are also cutting on
costs (I am a student) and if it is fine with you.

We anyway won't be staying much at the hotel apart from keeping luggage and
sleep. So, this can be done.

Please let me know. I might just get some tea and sweets from India as
well. ;)

Cheers
Raghu

--