[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7 RC 3

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri Jul 18 02:10:49 GMT 2014

Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7 RC3 today.

A lot of bugs are fixed compared with the beta and RC from last week.
If no showstopper bugs are found than this is more or less the same as the final ownCloud 7 release that is scheduled for next week.

Features:
http://owncloud.org/seven/

Download:
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-7.0.0RC3.tar.bz2

The updated timeline is here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features

We also have brand new daily builds of the stable7 branches now
http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-daily-stable7.tar.bz2

We are looking for testes who are willing to give it a try and help us to iron out the last remaining issues. More information is here: https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-7-beta-is-out-help-us-test-it/

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!

Frank