[owncloud-devel] ownCloud tag on StackOverflow

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sun Jul 20 18:16:23 GMT 2014

As Havoc Pennington said already in 2002:
»Reading dozens of GNOME and Red Hat bugs per day, I find that users
ask for a preference by default.«

With any input from people we have to catalyze that into proper
designs. And we’re doing a pretty good job at that. (If you want to
help, join the design team: http://owncloud.org/contribute/design/ )

And Mark – thank you so much for taking care of the forum! It wasn’t my
intention to devalue it – it’s just that StackOverflow (as Lukas
mentioned) is a different and important target group. We also need to
use the platforms where other people go apart from our own,
ownCloud-specific ones.