[owncloud-devel] Conference slide template for talks

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Jul 21 10:27:16 GMT 2014

I recommend using Reveal.js: http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/

It’s widely used and well-maintained. It even has a plugin for PDF
export.
You can find a presentation I did with it in my slides repository:
https://github.com/jancborchardt/slides
And feel free to use the ownCloud theme (owncloud.css)

The typeface we use for ownCloud now is »Open Sans« so I recommend that.