[owncloud-devel] ownCloud tag on StackOverflow

mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Wed Jul 23 05:45:08 GMT 2014

Hello Bernhard,

please turn your development head around and look at ownCloud from
user perspective.

IRC has no searchable archive and if common users are using it you
better get prepared of the flood.
Mailing list works fine for devs and linux users, but in general only
a few users are used to ml.
Stackoverflow is 3rd party and as previous writers mentioned
Stackoverflow has a different audience.
IMHO we need a discussion plattform for users, not devs.

Other opinions?

Cheers,
Mark