[owncloud-devel] Owncloud 7.0 fresh install with Ubuntu 14.04.

Daniel Hansson enoch85 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:46:41 GMT 2014

Hi everybody!

Talked a little bit with Frank during the release about putting up a
pre-configured ownCloud instance for non-tech users. Easy to deploy and get
started. The goal is to publish this version officially on www.owncloud.org
so that more people dare to try owncloud and don´t feel that it´s so much
working setting it up.

So here you go, a pre-configured VMware instance with SSL (self-signed)
fully configured. I also installed Webmin for easy access to files and
other neat setups.

The format is.vmdk and full instructions included.

Please try it out, and email me about what you think.

http://goo.gl/tFYIaP

Regards
Daniel Hansson
enoch85 (GitHub)