[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Conf & Freiheit statt Angst

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:11:47 GMT 2014

On Thursday 24 July 2014 13:06:36 Oliver Gasser wrote:
> I think it's a great idea to try to make it possible for people to go to
> the demo!
>
> The demo will take place Saturday at 14:00.
> We could have lightning talks in the morning, then have some free time
> for people to be able to go to the demo.

Oh, it is in the afternoon, I thought morning. Hmm, that's perhaps a better
fit - we don't have to change much then. The afternoon has workshops but they
might not be interesting for everybody and for those not so interested there
is either hacking or the demo. IF we have some people going there, I can
create some flyers or something to hand out. Something like 'DO instead of
TALK, come to #owncloudconf" ;-)

I realize that a LOT of people have already booked and planned and we
shouldn't change the schedule anymore - so let's just keep it as it is and if
a handful (or two) of people go to the demo, that is cool.