[owncloud-devel] Sharing API - get path of file in collection

Simeon Ackermann amseon at web.de
Thu Jul 31 08:28:57 GMT 2014

Hi all,

i have problems to get the path of a shared file for user b, shared from
user a. To identify the file i have its filedid.
But especially if the file is in a collection (a already shared folder)
i cant find a solution in the API.

If the file was directly shared its easy with:
OCP\Share::getItemSharedWithBySource('file', $itemSource);

But if the file is in shared folder (or subsub...folder) this function
doesnt gives me information about the shared path for user b.

I hope someone has an idea and can help me.

Regards,
Simeon