[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Desktop Client open for development again

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 2 19:28:56 GMT 2014

Hi,

so after we finally released ownCloud 1.6 (and tagged v1.6.0),
I have created a "1.6" branch in git. This means:

- Patches for minor bug fixes should go into 1.6, we will derive
  bug fix releases (1.6.1, 1.6.2...) from it
- New features will go into master, which will eventually become 1.7.
- 1.6 will be merged into master on a regularly basis
- We will review the current Github milestones and adjust them to
  reality.

Happy hacking!

Cheers,
  Daniel