[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 7 Translations

Volkan Gezer vlkngzr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:36:10 GMT 2014

Hello all,

As you know from the previous mail [0], we have all ownCloud 7
features and the schedule listed here [1].

Apart from that, I would like to mention about ownCloud's translations:

* The translations will be updated and pulled every day until RC1 of
ownCloud7 will be released (30.06.2014)*

After that, the changes on translations will be included only in the
next ownCloud *major* versions. For minor versions, ownCloud will not
provide the updated translations (e.g. versions 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 will
not include new translations).

For that reason, we would kindly ask you to complete and review as
many strings as possible.

If you notice any grammatical errors or typos, please send them to
translators at owncloud.org mailinglist or comment on the issue [2].

I would like to remind you that, you need to leave the values inside
curly brackets "{}" unchanged. Otherwise, you or the users might see a
result like this [3]. Another thing to note is the date format strings
in Calendar app. Those strings just to be ordered, not to translate.
Please see announcement on Transifex [4] for more info.

To test your translations, you can download daily tarball [5]. Note
that the changes will be pulled the next day.

Thanks,

-Volkan

[0] https://mailman.owncloud.org/pipermail/devel/2014-May/000223.html
[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features#schedule