[owncloud-devel] Fwd: Re: [owncloud-user] RFC Puppet/Vagrant for Owncloud Dev

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Wed Jun 11 09:42:50 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [owncloud-user] RFC Puppet/Vagrant for Owncloud Dev
Date: 	Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:42:08 +0200
From: 	Tobia De Koninck <tobia at ledfan.be>
To: 	colin at hutchic.com, For users of ownCloud <user at owncloud.org>

Hey

I'm not sure why it isn't added to the docs. You could open a PR on
https://github.com/owncloud/documentation .

I tested the Puppet script and it works fine.

About the directory setup: IMO you should install owncloud to /var/www
and not touch the 3rdparty and apps repo and then create a synced folder
which maps /var/www to e.g. webroot. This way the developer himself can
add apps etc.

I'm going to forward this thread to the devs

Cheers

Tobia