[owncloud-devel] OC7a JS context object

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Tue Jun 17 11:43:20 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick,

Glad to see that your project is progressing forward :-D

I guess what you want is the DOM element of the file list ?

You can reach the container with context.fileList.$el
If you want the "table" element, it should be context.fileList.$table
And the "tbody", the one that had the "fileList" id can be reached under
context.fileList.$fileList.

Ok, I re-read your comment and I don't quite understand how your PHP can
access a live DOM node ? Are you injecting Javascript code from PHP ?

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Vincent