[owncloud-devel] OC7a JS context object

Hoffmann, Patrick HOP at bito.de
Tue Jun 17 12:07:09 GMT 2014

Hello Vincent,

I use ajax for grabbing the return values from my php scripts like this:

$.ajax({
        url: OC.filePath('files_w2g','ajax','workin2gether.php'),
        type: "post",
        data: { path: oc_path, safe: _safe},
        success: function(data){postmode(filename,data)},
    });

I'd like to give the number of my filelist in a form like an integer 0-4, that my script knows what kind of function it has to use to determinate
the orginal source of the file (for shared files). Currently my script finds only files, owned by oneself. So my php script needs to know what it should look for
Shared by me, Shared with me, Shared by link.

It should look like this then:

$.ajax({
        url: OC.filePath('files_w2g','ajax','workin2gether.php'),
        type: "post",
        data: { path: oc_path, safe: _safe, filelist: <thegloryfilelistnumberfromsomewhere> },
        success: function(data){ postmode(filename,data) },
    });

Or do you know a better way?
Maybe the last option would be separate php scripts for each filelist, but I'd like to reduce the code not increase.

Cheers

Patrick