[owncloud-devel] WG: OC7a JS context object

Hoffmann, Patrick HOP at bito.de
Wed Jun 18 09:55:28 GMT 2014

Hello Vincent,

you sample code was useful.
I could shorten my auto update. I have now

$('#content').delegate('#fileList', 'fileActionsReady',function(ev){

                var $fileList = ev.fileList.$fileList;

                $fileList.find('tr td.filename a.name span.nametext').each(function(fileid,file){
                                                                              getState(file.innerText,"true");
                });
});

But I still need a good way to access the context.$file.attr('data-share-owner') in a for each style.
I don't see the advantage of using delegate. I'd like to modify the function getState(filename,safemode) to
getState(filename,owner,safemode)

Cheers

Patrick