[owncloud-devel] WG: OC7a JS context object

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Jun 18 10:40:29 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick,

The reason for the delegate is because you need to know in which list
the event was fired.
If you don't use it it means you need to call ".on('fileActionsReady')"
on every list explicitly, but you cannot know how many lists exist and
some of them are not created until you navigate there.

One issue you will meet is that you need the full file path, not only
the path.
I suggest to change the inner most function to:

var fileList = ev.fileList;
var $fileList = fileList.$fileList;

$fileList.each('tr', function() {
    var $tr = $(this);
    var fileName = $tr.attr('data-name');
    var path = $tr.attr('data-path') || fileList.getCurrentDirectory();
    getState(path + '/' + fileName, "true");
});

Reading "nametext" might be slow. As you can see the "data-name" and
"data-path" contain the information you need. Note that in "All files"
the "data-path" is not defined, so we default to the current directory
of the list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vincent