[owncloud-devel] ownbook

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Jun 19 09:20:10 GMT 2014

I own Jan's old chromebook now and I like the idea behind ownbook.

I'm happy to support this project when it comes down to testing and support on ownCloud server side implementation.

Diving into chromiumos development would be fun too - but I guess there is not enough time left :-(

Regards,

Tom

PS: ownbook does not sound stupid to me ;-)

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet