[owncloud-devel] Syncing with the new Shared model

David A. Velasco dvelasco at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 23 11:14:29 GMT 2014

Hi everybody.

We are going to adapt now the mobile clients to the new model too, and
would appreciate some more information.

We checked the web interface to see that the list of files shared with
the current user are retrieved from the Share API with the parameter
'shared_with_me=true' . Seems this is not included in the current
documentation at
https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/blob/stable6/developer_manual/core/ocs-share-api.rst
. Is there any draft available in other place including information
about this new parameter? More specifically, we are interested in how it
interacts with other parameters, such as 'path'. The mobile clients take
advantage of 'path' to retrieve only the shares for the current folder,
that is refreshed when the user browses into it.

On the other hand, some days ago we noticed that the 'share_with_me'
files included an 'S' in the <oc:permissions> property in the WebDAV
files. Checking again in daily.owncloud.com/master seems the character
is not in the property anymore. Was our first assumption wrong? Where
can we find some documentation about the meaning of characters at
<oc:permissions>?

Thanks in advance.