[owncloud-devel] Change type of `objid` in `vcatgeory_to_object`

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Tue Jun 24 12:46:38 GMT 2014

Hi

For the |LocalUsers| [0] backend I was thinking of moving the users into
it's own Contacts group. Therefor the contacts must be taged via

|$this->tagManager->tagAs($contactId, 'LocalUsers');

The problem is, |$contactId| is saved in the oC DB in the
|vcategory_to_object| table in the column |objid|. But the type of this
column is integer, and |$contactId| is a string (=the userrname of the
ownCloud contact).

Is it an option to change the type of the |objid| to VARCHAR in the
db_structure.xml file? If so I'll open a PR.

I previously asked this question on github, but it was closed [1].

Cheers

[0] https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8951
[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/9179