[owncloud-devel] Renaming of users datadir

Roland Hager roland.hager at tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 25 08:51:00 GMT 2014

On 25.06.2014 09:45, Vincent Petry wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you are using OC >= 5.0.12 and your storage entries are still in
> the format "local::/datadir/...", I suggest you to move directly to
> the new format that uses "home::john.doe", which gets rid of the
> hard-coded data dir.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
> [...]

Hi Vincent,

That's a good tip! I just had a look at the production database where
new users already get an id of "home::" instead of "local::". Since our
users in the test environment already exists prior to 5.0.12, they all
have a "localhost::" id and I did not noticed the new schema.

Thanks!
Roland