[owncloud-devel] Projects for OPW

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sun Mar 2 17:09:15 MET 2014

Hi Anjana, welcome to the ownCloud community! :)

I'm Jan and coordinate ownCloud's participation in OPW together with Alessandro.

Morris is the developer of the Music app and can help you with questions about it. I assume you found the repository at http://github.com/owncloud/music ?
Do you have a Github account already?

It's probably best if you join us in IRC as well, in the channel #owncloud-dev (on freenode) - then we can quickly communicate. I'm jancborchardt, Alessandro is cosenal, and Morris is MorrisJobke.

Cheers! And please ask if you have any questions. :)