[owncloud-devel] Projects for OPW

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:23:05 MET 2014

Hi Anjana,

Welcome to ownCloud!

Let me add a couple of suggestions:
- instead of a vague "I want someone to guide me", you will get better
answers if you try yourself and then you ask how to solve a specific
issue once you get stuck.
- on IRC, rather than asking to a person if he/she is there, again go
straight to the point.

I hope I am not sounding harsh, I just want to help you to get better
and quickier replies.

Cheers!
Alessandro